About the Activity:
Explore the unexplored verticals of the verdant hillock by renting a bike in Manali. While you trace the pathways of this age-old honeymoon destination you can take a look at the picture-perfect vistas it has to offer. The best way to know about the marvels of the region is to rent a bike and start exploring. Getting a bike on rent in Manali is a tough job as you will have to negotiate and haggle with the owners for a long while, and so to help you jump off the queue and avoid the bargaining talks, this activity lets you rent your favourite Royal Enfield Bikes in 350cc and 500cc versions at nominal costs for a day.
- > Biking
- > Used Helmets will be given with the bikes
Things To Carry
- > Driver’s license
- > Medical, travel and health insurance
- > Riding Gear
- > Riders must remember that drinking and driving is illegal, and so you must refrain from putting your life and that of others in danger
- > When the bike is collected, the customer has to provide an ID proof that will be in custody of the rentor until said vehicle is returned. This ID proof has to be something other than Driving License
- > You can pick up the bike at 9:30 in the morning
- > The Customer should not be less than 21 years old.
- > If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- > If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- > In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
Frequently Asked Questions
1 .When does the Manali biking season starts and ends?
Biking in Manali is one of the most spectacular adventures you will enjoy in your lifetime. It offers the scintillating views of many rivers, valleys and mountains that will take your breath away. The biking season in Manali can be enjoyed all the year round but the best time is from June to September. The summers are nice if you want to catch a glimpse of beautiful surroundings while the winter is great to challenge yourself biking in the freezing temperatures.
2. Is it safe to ride in Manali?
Manali bike riding is a safe adventure if you are in good physical condition and mental health. Although, some of the roads are tricky, riding here is an adventure where you can have a lot of fun passing through many picturesque landscapes. Moreover, all you need to keep patient and be aware of your surroundings in case of any testing situations while on a bike ride.
3. What are the best bikes for Manali trip?
For an exciting Manali trip, you can have a lot of options to choose a bike of your own choice. There is a big selection of bikes available from Manali and people can also get a customized pick. Some of the best bikes which you can take for a ride when you are going for bike rental in Manali are: Royal Enfield 350cc & Royal Enfield 500cc.
4. What things will I get with rented bike?
If you are looking for Manali bike rental, then you can have any bike from one of the biking rental vendors. They offer well-maintained bikes which you can take through the heavenly alleys of Manali. The things which you will get with a rented bike are: Helmet will be provided with the bikes.
5. If I am renting a bike what about the security deposit?
If you are renting a bike in Manali, then you will probably have to pay a security deposit depending upon the bike you take. The cost for the security deposit is 5 thousand if you are hiring for non-local travelling. For taking a bike on rent, you will also need to deposit one of your original identity proofs like passport, pan card etc. with the money.
6. Is it necessary that I should be in the proper riding gear?
It is imperative that you are in the right riding gear to take care of your own safety. In Manali, you have to consider both the weather conditions and the biking gear so that you can enjoy a hassle-free ride through the surreal landscape of Himalayas.
7. What are the documents which are required for the bike trip?
If you are looking to rent a bike in Manali, the most important document that you need to have is your driving license. The biking companies also ask for your passport before renting a bike which you should have if you are looking to enjoy a biking trip in Manali. Other things which you will need for the trip are medical, travel and health insurance.
8. Are the seats on the Royal Enfields comfortable enough for riders/pillions?
The seats on the Royal Enfields are extremely comfortable for the riders. These are well maintained bikes where you get to navigate the most dangerous roads of India. The experience of bike riding in Manali on a Royal Enfield is totally unforgettable and you will remember it for a lifetime. Royal Enfield is often hailed as one of the most comfortable bikes that will get you driving easily through the challenging trails of Himalayas with Manali bike rental.
9. Will I get petrol with the Bike or I have to get it filled?
When you are renting a bike in Manali, you will not be getting fuel in the package generally. Although, they may provide with the fuel in the beginning but it will be charged as an extra cost over and above the price of bike rental. You can also get your bike filled at any of the fuel stations.
10. What all places are there to visit on a bike trip in Manali?
There are various places which you see when you’re on a bike trip in Manali. It’s a thrilling enterprise to go to the most wonderful places in the Himalayas. Some of the places which you can visit on a bike trip in Manali are: Leh and Ladakh, Umlingla Pass, Naggar, Keylong, Pang Tsomoriri, Nubra Valley, Pangong Lake, Changang La Pass etc.